The College places a very high emphasis on discipline of students in and outside campus. A student should abide by the college rules and agree to confirm to the regulations enforced from time to time. He / She will do nothing either inside or outside the College that will interfere with its orderly governance and image.
• Students will have to attend all theory and laboratory hours during working days from the first day of the academic year. In case of absence due to unavoidable circumstances, prior permission from the Principal is to be taken.
• Ragging in any form inside or outside the campus is strictly prohibited by law. Strict action will be taken against such candidate (s) as per provisions under Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999.
• Students are strictly prohibited from possessing or consuming tobacco, tobacco products and narcotic drugs in and out of the campus. Students found violating these instructions will be rusticated immediately, without warning.
• Students shall not damage the property of the College. Cost of such damage will be recovered from students, parents / guardians of the students.
• Students will not indulge in any kind of misconduct or indiscipline within or outside the campus.
• Students will not indulge in any anti-social activities and will not form a group causing any hindrance to the academic and administrative activities of the College. Those found doing so will be punished and disciplinary action will be taken by the authorities.
• Students must carry their own Identity Card in the campus and produce it on request. In case of loss or damage, the concerned authorities should be informed immediately.